At A Glance
New Zealand Certificate in Manufacturing with Productivity Improvement Strand
Unit Standard: N/A
Level 3 | Credits 60
At your place
Create Productive Teams
Teamwork is crucial for developing and maintaining highly productive teams. Providing opportunities for people to work together to implement and improve workplace environments encourage collaboration, cooperation and engagement.
This programme supports your business by:
- Training people to understand Health and Safety risk assessment in their role
- Reducing waste along your supply chain
- Capitalising on opportunities through improved problem solving and decision making solutions
- Creating an improvement mindset and culture
- Using 5S to improve the work environment
- Build competency in processes and operating machinery.
Manufacturing Skills For Teams
Building on the foundations of manufacturing this programme will draw on the skills and knowledge of your teams as well as introduce new learning to establish a team approach to creating an improvement culture.
Appreciating many people learn by ‘doing’ – our delivery style supports learners at every level. Using a combination of short training room sessions and on-the-job coaching, BMINZ quickly converts learning to practical application with realistic, interactive and highly visual training sessions.
Here’s how we do it:
Principles Of Productivity And Improvement
To be eligible to enrol in this programme you must meet the following entry criteria: