At A Glance
New Zealand Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
Unit Standard: N/A
Level 4 | Credits 70
12 months | 9 workshops
At your place or ours
Leading Continuous Improvement In Your Organisation
After completing this course, your team leaders will be able to lead activities and support the change in culture that occurs when a workplace implements Continuous Improvement strategies.
This programme is for lean leaders to guide their team through.
Over this programme participants will learn how to:
- Lead an effective and engaged Continuous Improvement team
- Run a productive toolbox meeting
- Lead improvements in waste reduction and process mapping
- Lead 5S implementation
- Lead a standardisation process
- Lead problem solving and root cause analysis
- Monitor and manage quality.
Continuous Improvement For Leaders
This programme is aimed at team leaders who will have a key role in implementing a Continuous Improvement programme in your company. It is the next step in the Competitive Systems and Practices pathway.
This program takes team leaders through sound Continuous Improvement practices, that they can be applied with confidence in the workplace.
To be eligible to enrol in this programme you must meet the following entry criteria: