Continuous Improvement (CI) is the ongoing effort to improve workflow, processes, quality, work areas and health and safety.
Continuous Improvement is at the heart of BMINZ, and is something we are specialists in. Recognising what it takes to make CI a success, and what factors could prevent you from succeeding.
BMINZ’s Continuous Improvement Programmes gives your team members the skills and knowledge needed to support successful change that results in improved business performance.
- Simplifies and streamlines processes
- Reduces waste along your supply chain
- Capitalises on opportunities through improved problem solving and decision making solutions
BMINZ offer a range of targeted workshops, enhancing knowledge and on-job skills. Our workshops include:
- Operational Excellence – Certificate in Continuous Improvement (Level 3) – learn more
- Operational Excellence – Certificate in Continuous Improvement (Level 4) – learn more
Supplement your employee’s learning with a training scheme. BMINZ offer two Continuous Improvement Training Schemes:
- Continuous Improvement Cycle, Level 4
- Continuous Improvement Leadership, Level 4
These training schemes advance the skills and experience of those already practicing Continuous Improvement activities in the workplace, and/or is an excellent precursor for those learners wishing to enroll into the Operational Excellence: Certificate in Continuous Improvement Level 4 programme.